منتديـــــــــــات القز
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديـــــــــــات القز

حياكم الله في منتديات القـــز

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

I'm Leaving

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
SprinGoOo
مديره الموقع
مديره  الموقع
SprinGoOo

عدد الرسائل : 472
العمر : 33
الموقع : wWw.SprinGoOo.piczo.com
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/12/2007

I'm Leaving Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: I'm Leaving   I'm Leaving Emptyالأحد 13 يناير 2008 - 12:09

I know I’m leaving today but it doesn’t mean I’m gone forever I know today I’m not going to hold you like I used to it will be you holding me but in different way . I’m sure you probably wondering about what I’m talking about but sweetheart I wish I knew how to tell you that today I’m leaving but when you wake up I will still be here next to you but you wont feel me I wish I could make it to the next morning just to have my good morning kiss I wish you could still keep teaching me what love is thought I already know what love is but every day I spend with you is new lesson of love. Don’t cry I want you to be happy for me all my dreams came true I won’t leave this life alone I’m in your arms I already feel like I’m close to heaven. It’s so easy loving you and it’s beautiful seeing your face every way I go. I’m not all gone you got my heart before I met you. I wish I had little more time I wish I met you since the day to came to this world but it doesn’t matter if you 5 minutes or 50 years what matter for me now is I really lived it I lived the magical love stories I heard about all my life I lived inside my dreams with you. smile for me it hurts seeing you crying you self out please for me let me see how the world is beautiful place let me take a last memory of you smiling I promise I wont let you forget about me and I promise I wont let my self to forget about you .One last thing I wanted to say when you wake up the next morning act like I’m there smile I might not see it but I’m sure it will light up my world where ever I am. I love you I’m glad I had the chance to say that to you I’m my all life was about you.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://8z-fare3a.yoo7.com
SprinGoOo
مديره الموقع
مديره  الموقع
SprinGoOo

I'm Leaving Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: I'm Leaving   I'm Leaving Emptyالأحد 13 يناير 2008 - 12:13

aDviiiiiCe ^_^

^&)§¤°^°§°^°¤§(&^Your Life Can End in Any second so if U Got Anything 2 say 4 Someone who means alot to you.. dont leave it for Tomorrow say Hw you Feel oR you will Regret in you own DeaTh^&)§¤°^°§°^°¤§(&^ ^&)§¤°^°§°^°
https://8z-fare3a.yoo7.com
ToOoTaa
عضوه يديده
عضوه يديده
ToOoTaa

عدد الرسائل : 46
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/01/2008

I'm Leaving Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: I'm Leaving   I'm Leaving Emptyالسبت 9 فبراير 2008 - 12:52

WALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa 3YooooooooooooNiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Dm3333333333333T W rab il k333333333333ba ;(

AWSOOOOOOOOOOOOOME 7aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;**
SprinGoOo
مديره الموقع
مديره  الموقع
SprinGoOo

I'm Leaving Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: I'm Leaving   I'm Leaving Emptyالجمعة 16 مايو 2008 - 20:17

Ya B3d Shabziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii